Clapsaddle-Garber Associates, Inc. (CGA) is pleased to be exhibiting at the Iowa League of Cities Conference September 15-17, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Coralville (formerly the Coralville Marriott).
The League’s Annual Conference & Exhibit is held each September, with last year’s event being held virtually. This year’s conference will be held in person and includes workshops, an exhibit hall, and unique networking opportunities. Hundreds of officials from cities of all sizes throughout the state are expected this year at the largest event in Iowa geared toward municipalities. Attendees can choose from nearly 40 educational sessions, including:
• Political and Racial Speech-Impact on the Workplace
• Policy and Persuasion: How to Effectively Communicate Your Policy Proposal
• The Iowa Flood Information System
• SRF Finance Process; Role of Municipal Advisor
• Strategies to Improve Quality of Life in Small Towns-Stories from Rural Iowa
Attendees are also able to visit 150+ vendor booths, including CGA’s, which is located at #20. Companies and organizations that offer services to cities are in attendance.
The exhibit hall is open Wednesday, Sept. 15th from 5:30-8 p.m. and Thursday, Sept. 16th from 8-10:55 a.m. The CGA booth (#20) will be staffed and ready for you to visit! To see the full agenda, or to learn more about the conference, visit www.iowaleague.org.