Clapsaddle-Garber Associates, Inc. (CGA) is pleased to be exhibiting at the Iowa League of Cities Conference on September 28-30, 2022 at the Waterloo Convention Center at Sullivan Brothers Plaza at 200 West Fourth Street in Waterloo.
The League’s Annual Conference & Exhibit is held each September, consisting of workshops, an exhibit hall, and unique networking opportunities for city officials throughout Iowa. Hundreds of employees from cities of all sizes are expected to attend. The Conference is the largest event in Iowa geared toward municipalities and it’s been 21 years since it’s been held in Waterloo! Attendees can choose from numerous educational sessions, including:
- How Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity are Critical to Your Future Success
- What Do You Do with an Old Mall or Other Obsolete Space
- How to Manage a Volunteer Fire Department
- Is Your Municipality “Cyber Uninsurable”? Follow a Cyber Checklist Back to Insurability
- Fostering Childcare Availability in Your City
Attendees are also able to visit over one hundred vendor booths, including CGAs, which is #28. Companies and organizations that offer services to cities are in attendance.
The exhibit hall is open Wednesday, Sept. 28th from 5:30-8 p.m. and Thursday, Sept. 29th from 8-10:55 a.m. The CGA booth (#28) will be staffed and ready for you to visit! To see the full agenda, or to learn more about the conference, visit www.iowaleague.org.