As your trusted partner, CGA is committed to providing the service you have come to expect from us. You will still be able to reach your Project Manager as you have in the past, and at this time, each location is planning to keep their normal business hours as well as maintain key staff in the offices to be as responsive as possible during these times.
Our team will remain flexible in communication and will strive to meet your needs. Should the need arise, many employees are set up to work remotely to continue moving your project forward. We can easily facilitate remote Zoom meetings or teleconferencing for project updates or general communication.
CGA would like to address the imminent concern surrounding the spread and impact of COVID-19 and assure our internal team members and external vendors, clients, families, friends and surrounding communities that we will do what it takes to uphold their health and safety.
Our Operations team has met repeatedly to discuss how CGA will strive to do our due diligence as a small Iowa business and employer. Like all of you, we too will continue to monitor the ever-changing situation and have encouraged our employees to follow guidance from the CDC, WHO and Iowa Department of Public Health.
Discussions have included the following procedures that CGA will implement:
- Monitoring our offices to ensure they are stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Encouraging any at-risk or sick employees to stay home.
- Regularly disinfecting high-touch areas including meeting rooms, lobbies, bathrooms.
- Increasing frequency of regularly scheduled cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- Increasing the accessibility of hand sanitizers for clients and employees.
- Postponing any non-critical vendor presentations/updates or meetings/events over ten persons if they cannot be conducted remotely.
- Minimizing in-person meetings to small groups and only as necessary for project-related activities and business operations.
- Recommending all employees to take precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- Ensuring our employees have the information to stay healthy or stay at home if they are unwell.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during these uncertain times and want to wish you all health and safety.