Engineers | Land Surveyors
CGA is seeking an Aviation/Transportation Project Manager to join our growing team. CGA is a mid-sized, full-service civil engineering and land surveying firm headquartered in Marshalltown, Iowa, serving Iowa for over 60 years. CGA offers its employees a work-life balance, a flexible work culture, and a casual and fun work environment. You can choose to be located out of any one of our four offices (Ackley, Ames, Cedar Falls, or Marshalltown).
Finding the Right Fit
This is an ideal position for an experienced Aviation Engineer who has an entrepreneurial spirit. This leadership position will be instrumental in growing our general aviation service line.
To be clear, we aren’t seeking a Project Manager who is ok with the status quo. We are looking for someone who is innovative and possesses strong collaboration skills – someone who will lead us to become the preferred Airport Engineering Firm.
About the Job
You will be focused on leading the existing staff in design and construction management of airport and transportation projects, acting as the technical lead, and accomplishing strategic objectives we’re driving toward, including mentorship of staff, connecting with clients, and helping to advance our business development strategies.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Is in Possession of a Professional Engineering License issued by the State of Iowa or can obtain one within six months.
- Is well versed in airport and transportation project development and design including FAA Advisory Circulars.
- Excels in communication skills including not only written and verbal communication, but strong active listening skills.
- Is an innovative, motivated, and entrepreneurial individual who is committed to providing value to our clients.
- Must have strong networking skills to continue to grow our project portfolio.
- Loves teaching fellow engineers through one-on-one mentorship.
- Is proficient in the use of computerized office equipment and software, including but not limited to MS Office suite products, and Adobe products needed for the performance of work.
- Has experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
Our dream candidate would also have some or all of the following
- Five to ten years of experience in the design of civil aviation engineering projects.
- Progressive experience as an engineer and project manager in airfield planning and design.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume using the below form.
CGA is an EEO employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com