Is this you?
Someone who wants to play a role in the building of our roads, highways, subdivisions, and other infrastructure? Someone who has experience in AutoCADD, Civil 3D, surveying, and/or construction observation?
Then keep reading about what you’ll do!
Civil Engineering Technician is a challenging job, but it is always worth it to see a project move from paper, to staking and then to construction. This position plays a major role in contributing to our firm’s success. You will have opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established multi-disciplinary consulting firm.
You will be a “hands-on” member of the engineering team. You will typically spend your days working on plan preparations and evaluating field conditions, completing survey work with Surveyors, and/or inspect construction projects, complete construction reviews, and on-site materials testing.
What you will need:
- The applicant must have an AA Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering Technology Degree, or any other technical degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical math skills
- A valid Driver’s License
Preference will be given to candidates with Iowa DOT Certifications and 1-3 years of CAD/Civil 3D experience.
The applicant should also have the ability to solve problems, communicate effectively (including orally, written, and listening skills), have organization skills, be a self-starter who is able to work independently, is able to demonstrate initiative and accuracy, and is proficient in the use of computerized office equipment and programs, including MS Office Suite and Adobe products.
What we offer!
CGA is employee-owned, offering
- Competitive wage packages
- Generous paid time off policy
- Casual and fun work environment
- 401k profit sharing
- Variety of health plans to choose from with Flexible Spending and HSA accounts available
- A taxable cash benefits in lieu of health insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for advancement
- Cell phone stipend
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clapsaddle-Garber Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
At this time, CGA will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com