Website Clapsaddle-Garber Associates, Inc. (CGA)
Engineers | Land Surveyors
The CGA MARSHALLTOWN Office is adding a full-time PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR (PLS)
This is an ideal position for a PLS who wants a change from their current work environment. We trust our employees and give them the flexibility to get the job done and make those important family occasions/commitments.
CGA is looking for individuals committed to relationships, teamwork, and family; key components of our vision to live, work and play in the same places as our clients.
As a PLS, your experience matters to us because you act as an authorized agent of CGA.
- You are given autonomy in completing assigned work and running the field survey crew because of your strong management and leadership skills.
- Your team will complete a broad scope of survey projects, as well as develop client relationships.
- You will assist with marketing business development and project management.
We invest in state-of-the-art Trimble equipment to ensure you, our biggest asset, will feel accomplished at the end of the day. We provide a company cell phone (or a stipend if you wish to keep your phone in the field) as a commitment to your family time.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone who has a current Professional Land Surveyor’s license as issued by the Iowa Board of Engineering and Land Surveying (or can be obtained within 6 months) and has supervisory experience.
This position operates in both the office and the field. Travel to job sites is required, therefore, a valid driver’s license with a good driving record is necessary. While occasional overnight travel might be required, this will be very minimal. You must be capable of working in rough terrain and inclement weather. We hire survey staff with the intention of providing work throughout the winter months. You must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
WHAT WE OFFER
CGA offers competitive wages and benefits including:
- Career development – we support staff who want to become certified Professional Land Surveyors (PLS)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401k profit sharing
- Variety of health plans to choose from or a taxable cash benefit in lieu of health insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for advancement
- Cell phone stipend
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume using the form below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com