CGA_Consultants Clapsaddle-Garber Associates, Inc. (CGA)
Engineers | Land Surveyors
CGA is EXPANDING our Survey Team by adding a full-time SURVEY CREW CHIEF / LEAD SURVEYOR in our AMES Office.
CGA is looking for individuals committed to relationships, teamwork, and family; key components of our vision to live, work and play in the same places as our clients.
This is an ideal position for an experienced candidate who wants a change from their current work environment. We trust our employees and give them the flexibility to get the job done and make those important family occasions/commitments.
As a Survey Crew Chief, your experience matters to us because you are the face of CGA. You are given flexibility in running your one or two-person field survey crew. Your team will complete a broad scope of survey projects and develop client relationships.
We invest in state-of-the-art Trimble equipment to ensure you, our biggest asset, will feel accomplished at the end of the day. We provide a company cell phone (or a stipend if you wish to keep your phone in the field) as a commitment to your family time.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with fundamental experience, who is ready to take the step to the next level.
- Someone who can perform all kinds of land surveying fieldwork with confidence and minimal assistance and can use AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Someone who is eager to learn and enjoys being outside.
This is primarily a field-work position. Travel to job sites is required, therefore, a valid driver’s license with a good driving record is necessary. While occasional overnight travel might be required, this will be very minimal. You must be capable of working in rough terrain and inclement weather. We hire survey staff with the intention of providing work throughout the winter months. You must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
It would be great if you have an Associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in CADD, drafting, or a related field, but it is not necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER
CGA offers competitive wages and benefits including:
- Career development – we support staff who want to become certified Professional Land Surveyors (PLS)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Casual and fun work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401k profit sharing
- Variety of health plans to choose from or a taxable cash benefit in lieu of health insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for advancement
- Cell phone stipend
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume using the form below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com