CGA has worked extensively with multiple architects and contractors over the last 20 years on the Marshalltown Community College campus, including a campus mapping project. CGA designed 1.5 million dollars in campus improvements in order to meet growth and student demands.
We are currently completing a re-design of the existing northwest parking lot to establish more green space and attractive configuration at the main entrance.
PROJECT SUMMARY >>
- Water Main Relocation
- Sanitary Sewer Extension
- Storm Sewer
- Storm Water Management BMPs
- Paving for Three New Parking Lots
- Two New Access Drives
- A Relocated Loop Road Around Campus
- Parking Lot and Loading Area Pavement Maintenance
- Site Lighting Improvements
- Topographic Survey
- Construction Survey
- As-Built Plans
Project Manager: Mindy Bryngelson, P.E.